- A PayPal account is NOT required to BUY on KICKSMARKET (Credit Cards Accepted)
- There are NO membership fees, or any buyers fees!
- The KICKSMARKET DASHBOARD lets you easily view your orders, tracking information, contact other members, leave feedback, view your watchlist and follow your favorite sellers!
- A PayPal account IS required to SELL on KicksMarket
- There are NO Membership, Subscription or Listing Fees!
- A small 7% Transaction Fee is taken via PayPal immediately following the transaction (this allows us to keep our marketplace running and helps keep us the best community to buy and sell sneakers!)
- The KICKSMARKET DASHBOARD lets you easily keep track of your orders, upload tracking information, contact other members and leave feedback for your transactions!
SIMPLE. SAFE. SECURE.
All of our payments are processed with PayPal Inc.'s safe and secure servers.
All of our buyers are covered under PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy.
Buyers are covered for:
ITEMS NOT RECEIVED & ITEMS NOT AS DESCRIBED
So everyone can BUY WITH 100% CONFIDENCE!
*for more info CLICK HERE to visit PayPal's Policy
Do I need a PayPal account to SELL on KicksMarket?
- Yes, you will get paid real-time via PayPal. A 7% Transaction Fee is taken with PayPal at the time of the transaction.
Does it cost money for a PayPal account?
- No, PayPal accounts are ABSOLUTELY FREE
Can I list multiple items?
- Yes, new users can list up to 15 items at once. Established and verified sellers can list many more! Once you have completed sales and received Positive Feedback you can contact us to have your Listing limit raised.
Do my shoes need to be Brand New to sell?
- No, you can sell Pre-Owned or Used shoes. Use updated pictures and accurately describe the EXACT condition.
What happens if I need to refund a transaction?
- Access the transaction from your PayPal account and refund the transaction. The commision fee will simultaneously be refunded back to your PayPal account.
What Currency is the website listed in?
- USD (All prices are in US Dollars).
Do I need a PayPal account to BUY on KicksMarket?
- No, you do not need a PayPal account to make a purchase. Credit Card payments are accepted.
Is KicksMarket Safe?
- Yes, we use PayPal to process all transactions which means Buyers and Sellers never exchange finanical information. All Buyers and Sellers are covered with PayPal's Protection Policies. Our staff closely monitors the marketplace for fakes, replicas etc. and will remove these listings.
What if there is a problem with my order?
- We encourage our members to work out any issues with each other via our account messaging system. In the event an amicable resolution cannot be made, the Buyer may open a dispute with PayPal (view PayPal information here)
ALL OF OUR BUYERS ARE COVERED BY PAYPAL FOR ITEMS NOT RECEIVED AND ITEMS NOT AS DESCRIBED
Can I return my order?
- Each Seller has their own individual return policy. Please contact the seller to find out their Return Policy. If you require a refund, please contact the seller. Refunds are processed by the seller and not KicksMarket.
Can I get a refund for my order?
- If you require a refund please contact your seller. Refunds are processed by the seller. KicksMarket cannot refund any transaction.
How is my order shipped?
- Orders are handled and processed by our individual sellers. Each seller sets their own shipping costs and can choose their shipping methods. Please contact the seller via the product page for more specific information.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, we require sellers to upload shipping information. This information can be viewed from your Dashboard under the specific transaction.
Have any questions or concerns? Please Contact Us and one of our team members will be glad to assist!